Woah. Came back from unit camp today. At least this year's camp was not as tough as last year's. WHOOO! Siti Nur Aishah promoted as Corporal :DD So happy for her .
Day 1:
-Sec 2 squad only got Saiful, Aisyah, Aishah and me.
-Amazing race fun :)
-Night game very fun :D
Day 2:
-Jasmin can while having PT
-Water Activity :)
-Campfire
Day 3:
-PT first time lead song xD
-Cleaned toilet, canteen. Stacked up chairs and tables.
-Songs and games among Groups, NCO and instructors.
-DISMISSED :DDD
Tomorrow got NPCC chalet also. Meeting with Jasmin then Aishah thn Aisyah and Saiful, I think. Whoa, so tired. Haha, Aisyah and Aishah slept beside me at night. Aishah ah, she keep invading my table and poncho. Play with my leg also, HAHA. No lar, joking :) The campfire also small small one. Kay lar, cute :) My group the skit also damn boring sia :\ I say wrong line and forgot to say one line also. Actually it goes ,"I'm asking where not who," and I said "I'm asking who, not where". So I said ,"I'm asking who, not where. Ehh. I'm asking where not who". Whoa, but group 2 and 3 the skit also nice :)
So tired. PT half dead sia. But , okay lar :) Tired seh.
First thing I did when I came back from camp today: eat. I laugh sia! HAHAHA! I laughed when I realized that the first thing I did is eat . I miss music so much. So I listened to some music and dozed off until 4pm+ .
OH, my mother baking cake now :/ I wonder success or not. Previously she make until the base like not steady so the biscuit crumbs all dropped. But overall still nice :)
F.I.N (END)
Jiayi :D
No comments:
Post a Comment