Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Helloooo..~ :D
Today went out with Chrisdale at Plaza Singapura ^^
Enjoyed it. But never bought anything :/
Then had dinner with her at Just Acia at 9pm ;)
Deli~cious~
Got free flow of ice-cream and drinks ^^v
Then chat chat chat then while going home on MRT, listened to Zen :)
Byed with her at Potong Pasir cos going to my auntie's house and overnight :D
Sianzz... I seriously will miss 2EC'10. And, everybody there. Sigh.
Hais. Sad sial. Haiyo~ Haiz...
2EC gives me a lot of 'first times'. Like,
-First time class BBQ
-First time take MRT on myself :x
-First time killed a bee xD
-First time having a good boy classmate friend :)
-First time having so much good times with different races :D
-First time playing L4D2 with classmates 0_0
-First time eating 'more than $10' dinner ._.
-First time recieved pastries as present ;)
-First time go Bugis on my own x)
-First time get to feel that I'm being appreciated (sometimes ;D).
SOOOOOOOOOOOO many first timeS.
2EC'10 ROCKS!
Lol, I'm a little outdated. Going to be 2011 ler. Still so clinging on to the past :/
Nevermind :] Everything happened this year happened, so we should smile xD
Sian! Aunty asked me to stay at her house :x Cos actually want to go cousin's house ( 1 street away from auntie's house ) to watch Animax :xx
I so bad x)
Whoa~ This post so colourful xDD
Okay,
Gotta go facebook play games x]
BYE~
JY loves 2EC'10

No comments:

Post a Comment