Okay, I was just shocked my handphone and Zen have the same wire cable thingy hole. LOL. Almost 1 year 5 months I duno.
Kkk, I love SHUGO CHARA!

I just started watching :/

TADASE! >_<
And terenceppl say I AM OUTDATED.
It's okay, at least I know what is it now. LOL , MUAHA/.
Today is Sunday. Tmr no school! YIPEE!
FORGOT WHAT DAY AND DATE.
Aunty bought some souvenirs from China. Got small small the scallop. YUM!
Someday, I forgot which day.
Went out to catch a movie with Chrisdalleh~ Hahas, Chrisdale. Watch Hop and took some niceeee neoprints :)
(I'm not sure I got talked abt this on Blog, fyi, I have MAJOR stm.)
Last friday, forgot what date, Good Friday.
Went to pray my grandparents. I miss them~ hehe.

My dearest cousin, JOIE. Omg.
Grace cousin buy for us the breakfast! :D
Friday 29/4/11, went to lan with Tppl, Elia, Jill, Des, Ferdi and my big bro.
Andand, ELIA PLAY L4D2 AND AUDITION DAMNNN JIALAT. Lo, HAHAHA. FUNNY TTM. Like how I was when I started to played both of the games! Haha! My 'successor'.
Jill also, from FARFARFAR, veryvery de far away, ..
...
Can hear her
SCREAM.
Veliveli de loud worrrr.
At first is Ferdi, tppl and Jill play, Des, Elia, bigbro and me play L4D2. Thn after Ferdi leave, everyone played audition except kor(bro). He go play dota with other peepole.
Elia at first very interested in audition thn when she started to play with the rest of us, she went frustrated and leave the audition 'world' and tumblr tumblr in her own world.
So me Jill Des and Tppl we play group and couple dance! LOL, like very fun siol. Cos previously when i played with my cousin like sooooooooooo complicated but nice~
So enjoyed the day :)
Yesterday, Saturday, 30/4/11, HAPPY BDAY SHAOQIN!
Lol, i a little bit slow. Actually, i also nv wish tppl bday :x.

HAPPY BDAY TERENCE~ (25/4/11)
k, Saturday. BBQ with my aunty, uncle, cousins, father friends, father friend's son.
Nicholas(sp er?) and Sean (cousins) , we played since young. But now they like damn matured, so definitely huge distance between us.
Ah roy kor(father friend's son), also played since young. Maybe when he started Seconday school thn start to have distance. Not that we are very close from the start, now we like never even talk -.-
So abt 5 reach the bbq pit. VERYVERY WINDY. At first can't even light the fire starter and charcoals. Slowly got rain a little. Overall, jialat ah. Took hours to let the charcoals burn properly.
The sky is veliveli dark.
Today, 1/5/11, Sunday.
Went 'out' with Elia and TPPL. Supposed to be revising like MAD. But at last we chatchat , eateat, talktalk, walkwalk, FREAKING WASTED THE WHOLE DAY.
But still nice to hang out with them :) Seriously miss being in the same class with them. Wani, Des, Ferdi, Shandy, Jas, Chrisd, ALOT TO LIST. Lol, obviously is like the whole 2ec'10 class list. HAHA!.
Not possible~
nvm, im very optimistic ^^
5th month ler, I CAN DO IT. MUAHAHA, DONT LOOK DOWN ON ME.
Tmr must do some hell-like revision, i think? maybe i will just giveup and lie on bed~ TEEHEE.
Hehe! My pimples and smallsmall eyes ^^
kk, bye~
LJY.
No comments:
Post a Comment