HIHI!
Today went for the LMSC'11 (Leadership and Mentoring Skill Course).
Tired! Tmr still got! -_-
Today ah jack kor come my house! He just came back to Bintan(sp er?) thn immediately come our house to give out the souvenirs. LOL, like Santa Claus :)
Today course was, fun? I think I made 2 new friends? Hehe.
Sad sia, Jasmin at China. Without her noisiness and irritating-ness, everything like so weird :/
I today borrowed the 7th book. Last two week, borrowed 2 books, last week borrowed 4 books, today borrowed 1 more. And you know what? I havent even finish one book! But finishing one alr! Feel like making a band sia! Lol, although I duno how to play saxophone, keyboard, guitar, bass or drum. I want to learn piano, violin, electric guitar, bass and drum. But, y'know, no chance at all, from all those laziness inside me :D
Oh ya, the book abt the band is Blue Noise by Debra Oswald. Not bad read ;)
k, bye. I try my best to reach at least 5 pages tonight ?_?
Ljy.
No comments:
Post a Comment