I'm not using my own laptop actually, using my big brother's one :)



hmmm, do i miss NPCC?
of course i do!
but i suck so i dont wana go back.
I miss all the times there.
It sure taught me a lot of stuffs.
I even used the camp craft techniques during work!!
When i tie the papers together i used rift knot.
or is that it...? I FORGOT THE NAME!
dieeeee*
its left to right ,right to left.
I believe its rift knot hahaha :p
LOOK AT AISHAH'S FACE XD
omg, why am i so mean.
well, nobody reads this blog so daijobu! (y)
i miss school too, gonna upload random pictures.
munmun's face XD
-i miss jill alot too... though we're not very close XD-
Mrs Ng is the second BEST maths teacher! she uses colours and pictures while teaching! really great!
First is Mrs Rajan, my primary school teacher :)
But i LOVEEE this two teachers! really concern about students from the bottom of their hearts.
Le Rainbow, JETS, TSJS ! and many many more with desmond, ferdi, jill, jiamin, crisha, jinyi, amy, baowen, melissa etc! -loves-
I'm only afraid that i'm going to lose all of my loved ones contacts.
Like what happened after primary school.
I LOVE sihui! she was my primary school FIRST FRIEND. im serious!
But you know, she gone all pretty like kimning and the rest then i didnt dare to contact her after since graduation and her moving house.
I STILL REMEMBER sihui house number, meiqi house number, kimning phone number, belinda house number, sakinah house number. aint im such an awesome friend ? :D hahaha, cos i asked them for homework EVERYDAY! HAHAHA.
my first friend in LIFE... hmmm... it was Amelia!
We still got chat whenever we see each other though so its ok...
BUT SIHUI KIMNING SIEWHONG THEY ALL :(
Sometimes i miss them until cry.
Can you believe i think of them almost everyday?!
maybe they dont remember me cos im sucha lousy friend lolol.
Recently , out of urge, i direct message sihui on twitter.
Like seriously out of the blue! saying 'Hi i miss you alot' .
PAISEH ONLY! and she never replied.
-no face liao-
okkkkkkk talk about my dayssss.
Yesterday went kbox with pang and sq!
supposed to be with kelly and her sister too!
but then pangseh, bitch.
I asked desmond, jiamin, jinyi, amy, sixian and ALL NOT FREE!
so i was late yesterday cos we were supposed to meet at 2:45pm and i put alarm on 11:30am but went back to sleep! STUPID ONLY. then i around 2:30pm woke up! hahahaha and sing and sing and sing~
kk, today went ikea with lil bro and parents :)
ate lunch there! hehe happy~
then walk walk.
i initiated to go there cos i wanted to buy new table and chair.
But pay havent come in yet hahaha!
after walking for a day, i still dk what to buy :/
should i buy new bed too? :/ nahhh, no $$ left...
I WANT REPAINT MY ROOM TOO!
light yellow! :DDD
last thursday went to italian 5 course dinner with mom!
hehehehe <3 p="p">3>
The mushroom was AWESOME!
andand last wednesday was Joie's birthday, so HAPPY BELATED TO YOU! <3 p="p">3>
my face sucks with Joie (ah hui) cos she was busy entertaining her friends, the photo took until very rushing! :(
oh ya, the photo with her and other two girls and three other guys!
The one at her right (which is at the left.... hmm? haha) is her boyfriend! yayyyyy *annonced*
ok,i forgot what i wanted to blog about.... hmmm, till next time! CIAO~
I was playing with nail polish...
#aftersilenthillmoviesyndrome HAHAHA
jyaa~
ljy


















No comments:
Post a Comment