Thursday, April 25, 2013
hiiiii.
today was second lesson for introduction to programming.
I really want to blog more about my current poly life!
but i need to sleep soon!
this will be an ultra short post!
today after lesson go see see CCA fiesta! idk what to join! maybe JARC(some japanese club) or guitar thingy! (can learn guitar without purchasing it! i think)
After that, went to short meetup with pang, xian, jiamin and crisha. I missed them so much.
okok, this is early but
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TERENCE PANG PIAO LE I LURB EUU ETERNITYEVAAA! -hearts-
the very first guy i'm so close with. you're like my brother, my best friend, my shoulder.
Thanks for always being there for me. Don't worry. I will always be there for you whenever you need a listening ear or a shoulder even though we're not in the same poly and course. Even if you forget me, I will r*pe (censors k) you till you remember me :) words cant describe la you know one.
andand
happy belated birthday to michelle leck! awesome ex classmate. shes so cute. i miss her. i know she wont read my blog one la hahahaha. still,
I wish the both of you happy happy! <3 i="">
LOVESSSS3>
ljy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment