Dad just came back only jiu 'shoot' me, "Normally what time you sleep? 3am? 4am? 5am?"
Me: "I never until so late ok, at most until 3~4am"
Dad: "Really meh? I sleeping I won't know how LATE you play until"
I just ignored him.
And I feel so bad now, even though its like less than 3 minutes ago. I know I'm being disrespectful. But even if I tell him, everything he say correct mah, so I shall not talk so much.
Actually I have this bad habit nowadays also, ignoring people. Like not really ignore until like IGNORE la haha. But then when I explain to people then they just wana shoot back, let them say lo, ignore suaaa. ok wait, not really a habit la. cos happened when I was at NEX with ahlong on 9/10/13.
We went to NEX and had dinner and pontian wanton noodle there. So I ordered for ahlong then queue long mah so when the cashier passed me the receipt (got number on top), I just took the utensils and sauce as fast as I could lor, then passed the tray to him (so stupid, choose until so cram). I stand beside the counter to take food mah, later keep squeeze in squeeze out, mafan dao.
Then I asked him what is the number on the receipt, he said 5. Then I see the counter de number is 5 and even asked the lady whether the tray belongs to number 5 or not. Confirm already I take lor. Then thought the order wrong (number 5 is spicy wanton noodles, long's one is with extra noodles) but still heck care la, since ahlong told me is 5. The lady beside asked him whether he wants chao shao or not since she don't eat it, so just put in the bowl la. then i wait super long for my order so i asked my brother whats the number again.
you know what he said?
7.
gay.
so I took the tray back to the counter (lucky havent eat) and told the lady that I was sorry that I took 5 and also that my number was 7.
Then she say me sia, wtf. "never see number ah, like that also take wrong bowl" then gave me that look.
so what, got face jiu like that la? I gave her the look back and ignore her lor. just put back that tray and took number 7.
maybe its because that time quite busy ah, but seriously, maybe they should consider thinking of a better 'system' to do this job. theres so many people but still only order and take the food one by one. tsktsk.
ok, then after that ahlong and I go look for cakes and bought highcut shoes for bro~ hehe.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(before going to NEX, called dad to come home early to celebrate kor's bday after midnight)
earlier that day (9/10/13), dad changed the toilet bowl in his room toilet de. kind of miss the old one... but yeah.
so he did finish around late afternoon.
and obviously before I went NEX, I bathed and used the new toilet bowl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mom came back home first, bathed and nap. Dad came home around 11pm+ then 'shoot' my mother and I. COS WE USED THE TOILET BOWL.
He said that it was common sense to not use the toilet bowl right after its been fixed blah blah blah.
at first i was thinking, "how the fk would i know, i also not professional, not even someone who have done this kind of job before, my fault ah".
then i said that he never say. HE SAY ME "WHAT I NEVER SAY , YOU NEVER HEAR ONLY" THEN BLAH BLAH BLAH. PLEASE LAAAA, even ahlong also never hear lo!
but its ok, I very lazy to argue with my father so I just kept the mindset, "I no common sense, whatever." HAHAHAH for that few hours!
That obviously mom was feeling ultra bad cos she even scrubbed the toilet bowl (even though its new, theres still some scotch tape stain). Then my big bro was all like "dont care la! go sleep go sleep!" HAHAHHA
so I was mad at dad for being so hurtful in his words, but i kind of feel bad too cos he had to fixed it AGAIN, AND in the middle of THE NIGHT... oops.
After he fixed, ahlong already sleep already so mom suggested to celebrate it on 10/10/13 morning, which OBVIOUSLY i was the one to pass the message to my dad and pass the reply to my mom and talk to my dad that kind of person hahaha cos my mom was lazy to get out of bed and dad was in the living room, hahaha lazy sia (in my blood).
so......~ it was the first time that our family celebrate birthday early in the morning! HAHAHA YAYYYY
-
went to terence's family's chalet on i-forgot-which-day-wait-let-me-check-oh-its-2/10/13(wednesday).
woke up on around 11am that day and met up with terence,huixin,shaoqin,zibin,jill,christopher in kfc first.
meet jiamin at interchange and sixian came to the chalet on her own.
played charades, had bbq and ton !
saw the sun rise (theres no sun actually, just sky from dark to bright) together with shao, terence, christopher, jm (huixin went home just before that) and the rest were resting in the room (oily xian came back from cruise nia)
mac breakfast and i went home to use laptop and bathed and then meet them again for LAN then back to chalet.(that day was thursday)
i forgot how we spent the day... need recall...
~~~
then i sleep at around 2am cos the next day (friday) is ahsheng kor's wedding dinner.
andand, that night zibin was sick! feverish and cold limbs, we were shocked dao a while but then he took panadol and went back to sleep.
jill and kangyao and i slept on the floor.
THAT ROOM WAS PATHETIC. ok.
then morning wake up, one by one wake up go to pang's grandma's room (COS THERES AIRCON, REAL AIRCON) to slack also~ (AND TO CHARGE PHONE COS THAT ROOM... cant even charge -_-)
had breakfast, went home with zibin and jill~
then dinner at night~
THE BRIDE PRETTY LA! hehehehe, cos she tall, then skinny like not skinny, fat like not fat, so its very nice!
dinner was nice too!! got abalone sea cucumber shark fin sia!
Saturday went back to the chalet again and played mahjong~!! hehe stupid la! so funny!
-
8/10/2013
celebrated ahzhong kor(lucas)'s 21st birthday at dianxiaoer!! hehehehe miss him so much! he changed so much too!
ANDANDAND, at first i thought i saw someone very familiar! XIAXUE'S MOTHER!! HHAHAHA! quite kind looking (y) THEN THEN, I SAW BABY DASH. HE LOOKED LIKE A DOLL!! VERY CHUBBY!
ok continue~
ate so much on that night!! hahaha! altogether got 10 people! (stella,joie,joie's parents, lucas and ma family)
keep adding rice and ordered i think... 11 dishes! OIISHIIIIIIII~~ I LURB DIANXIAOER~
[someday when i work, i wana eat there with friends or treat my family there]
OK, I SHALL STOP HERE. MY APOLOGIES for not upload pictures for this post cos my laptop nowadays very laggy (because of skype and garena i think) so its kind of 'hard' for me to upload pics currently cos it might take quite a while!
HAVE A NICE DAY AHEAD ♥
LJY
No comments:
Post a Comment