Thursday, February 5, 2015

New Year's Greetings!

Hello! 
Short post cos its gonna be 3am and tmr I have Sound for Media heh heh
(got reminded that Friday's Sound Synthesis is research again -_-z)
I'm going to SOT (school outing trip) to BKK~~
I still kinda jelly that my bro from SOI (school of infocomm) can get to go Australia T-T
Better than nothing ah, going to year 3 which means FYP and intern. By then, there will be no more (sibei less) chance to go SOT. 
6th to 10th April... Hopefully I won't be homesick like i did before. The previous latest duration out of SG was during primary 6, for 5 days. This... SHALL BE THE 2ND ONE. can do it (y) shall make sure i shoppppp daoooooo~ hehehhehehehehhehe *excited*

Anywayssssssss, I received a letter from Jiamin!
At first she asked me for my house address I thought she's gonna give me something for Valentine's Day HAHA 
Then continuing, I thought she was going to mail me the money she owed hahaha 
Also, earlier on she told me Terence received his. I was like "LOST MAIL HAHAHA"
Lost mail with money is one of da worst thing evaaa~
So dad came back home and passed me Jiamin's letter.
It was a Season's Greetings card awww 
I've always wanted to mail letters to friends for Christmas, New Year or CNY BUT DAMN LAZY
So Jimin beat me to it heh heh
The card was sweet ️️️~
Thanks Jimin ♥
you're awesome too
hopefully i will mail back to you hehe

GOODNIGHT~ (8 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL, 5 MORE EXAMS)

♥~LJY~♥

No comments:

Post a Comment