Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I've spent the day without doing anything. MUAHAHAHA! Anyways...
Happy Birthday! SHANDY KOH :D
Hoped you REALLY liked my present T.T ( But I like the ribbon, though :) )

The first thing I woke up is check my handphone, thn lie like a dead pig on bed again. Thn I used Wi-fi and 'wandered' around facebook. BORED.
Terence: Thanks for tagging first:)
Abigail: Is it the 'Add A Gadget' part there? :\ Oh yeah, updated:D
Belinda: Don't know what you're talking but, SEE YOU ON LANTERN FESTIVAL xDD
Gosh. so bored. I guess there's no homework afterall :D I'm trying so hard to UPDATE myself okay? ;) Music project huh... Haven't really decide on the 'instruments', I guess... GOSH! My 2 marks! T.T Tmr have high chances of getting maths paper AND getting SOOO sulky after glancing at that paper :' I regretted being so poor at english AND not checking the paper THOROUGHLY. It's my only hope and light to beat the person infront of me! SALINI. Lols, so dramatic xD I love~ it. Not. Sometimes. Maybe? Hahs. Nobody text me T.T I'M SO BORED. How many times I repeated that? Hee x] Oh ya... I forgot to clean my room, again. My room= Garbage dump+ Dusty+ Insects that-are-appearing-soon-enough. Cool equation eh? Being so proud of my room... NOT. Well, you can see that I'm giving rubbish in my blog also because I have nothing to do :D Be glad. LOL! I sometimes wonder why people's blog's posts can be SOOOO LONG. Damn they are so patient. And such a fast typer. And so many contents to type. Unlike me xD Such a boring person who have nothing to write about her daily life. It's just like a cycle! Sleep, school, home, eat, sleep, school, home, eat... And the cycle goes on... Not forgetting about wearing socks then shoes, applying conditioner on my head after shampoo-ing these kind of minor things. It is a cycle. So bored!! HAHA! Again. Got to go now, Tata! Adios(sp er?)! Gia-neh(sp er?)! Sayonara! Zai jian! Selamat Tengal(sp er?)!

Jiayiiii:D


No comments:

Post a Comment