Ytd had a great day with Terence, Jasmine and YQ. Although I brought my homework along, I didn't do it at all! The day before ytd drank to much coke. Having sugar rush you know? Cannot fall asleep but still slept after midnight. First time woke up on my own on 6.00am! So proud of myself :) Thn cannot fall asleep. Ate breakfast with father and thn he go work. Only my brother and I at home. Thn he say that he also want to follow us cos he very sian thn I say okay lor. HE SAY I BEGGED HIM TO FOLLOW US WHICH IS SO NOT TRUE. Thn meet with Terence and they di siao me until we met Jasmine. Thn chat chat chat until Clark Quay. We so damn lost when we reach there. They say leader must lead the way. Thn YQ out, Jasmine run away. So they say scissors paper stone with Terence see who lose is the leader. IM SO RETARDED. When I lose, I still can YAY. WHATTHEHELL. No choice lor, leader. But, seriously. I didn't go there before HOW I LEAD THE WAY. Thn three of them lead lor. We go up down up down. Thn we buy sticky first. Thn play catching. We are so idiotic. Long John Silver is outside yet we kept wandering inside. Thn we ate LJS and disucss, gossip and chat. Jasmine playing piano, titanic, my heart will go on. Terence glass, I plastic bag Chrisdale book. Thn chat uh. Chat, chat chat. Thn we go walk walk. Wait, forget what we did. Oh ya, thn we go see the zodiac 'statue' . We go see the pig first thn the mouse. Cos YQ is pig, Terence, Jasmine and I are mouse/rat. We look at people in the ball jump until high high that one thn sightsee our Singapore river. Thn we strolled towards the mouse/rat 'statue' We chat chat and keep taking pics with Jasmine's camera. ( Love her camera! ) Suddenly started to drizzle thn we went back to the mall. Go toilet thn... Err, what happened? Forgot ler. OH YA. Thn four of us actually want to go first floor. Talking to Terence halfway, YQ and Jasmine MIA. Keep finding them they tricked us. They alr at first floor. Make us SOOO worried can? We walk walk thn saw a Japanese book store. WHAT THE HELL! IT IS HEAVEN LIKE TOOT. So many manga and Japanese people. SOOOOOOOO COOOOLLLL! Can faint you know? Everything in Japanese. Thn Terence and I go hide from YQ and Jasmine. I texted both of them a clue, " Find us, we are at somewhere where I think is heaven." Which was a Japanese stall again, but sell Japanese foods. LIKE, AHHHHH! LOVEN'T IT. My instant miso soup!! *Cries* thn Terence and I wander off to the sticky shop again, they found us :) So fun! Go toilet again. Go to 'More Than Words' and other shops go see see for fun. When going home, also have some difficulties finding the MRT. LOLS! Joker one bunch. When on the train, Terence and I using sing-no-voice voice to sing songs, Japanese songs. True, we J-pop fans! :D I love it , so what?!?!?!? HEH HEH HEH HEH!! HOH HOH HOH HOH!! Keep singing like having some kind of mental problems. When Jasmine dropped off earlier than us, tell YQ not to be crazy like us. To Jasmine : Fyi, WE ARE NOT MAD!! Thn continued singing with no voice even we are on the LRT too. So fun :) BUT AT LAST DIDNT DO ANY HOMEWORK. WTF. But still had a wonderful day with Jerks and Bitch :) Now, time for the say-people section. This time, let's say about TPPL. TPPL: Kind, Pimples, mushroom head, secretive, ninja, horny, generous, caring, dark skin, have-looks-that resemble-like-jikopek. But overall, still a nice guy ;) Shall I upload some pics? YES, I SHOULD! xDD
TERENCE PPL, YOU RAWKS!
Jiayiii ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment