Thursday, October 14, 2010

Sometimes people have such 'big hearts' to accept other people's bad points. Is like, I cant even do -_-'' I know I very what lar. Cos I very what :D
Now I on laptop without any people's permission O.O Very scared brother(s) come back.
I'm so looking forward to this Saturday's BBQ! Like, finally there's a class outing. It's been two years! Okay, except for the part we go Sec 2 camp and Malacca trip. Oh yeah! \m/
Having backache now :( But I have to prepare everything like my book and phone playing songs beside me. Like that still can fake fake mah :D
OH YEAH! TMR LAST DAY EXAM!
Yes!
YEAH!
Whooooo!~
xD
Thn I'm prepared to say bye-bye to 2010 alr.
Oh, suddenly remembered about my brother's birthday.

12.15am- I gave him his present. A belt that burn my pocket a hole, a big one. And a card Terence helped me with. It's all rubbish inside though, I drew one smiley face :D

11pm- Waked up by my younger bro's annoyance and bathe to meet with relatives to go Sakura and makan! Took bus with my father, mother, brothers and second aunty. Otw, I almost voimit cos too hungry. ( Because of the bloody present )

(Forget what time) - Saw Ah hui jie, Ah jing jie, Ah zhong kor, Ah si jie, third aunty, aunty(godmother), nephew (!) and ahsijie's boyfriend. I was thinking, "finally, EAT!"
I keep 'serving' my aunties with fruits, cakes and drinks. Haha! Ate a lot. Is DE~-LI~-CIOUS~.
Thn we sing kbox without mother, brothers and nephew. I love songs ;D Is just too nice.
Keep odering drinks and go toilet. HAHA!
My cousins say I like nv sing. But I dont know what to sing! Thn I go sing shoujo s -_- Zhong kor was like ,"Who put this shao nu s(shoujo s chinese version)?!" Thn I raise up my hand, "Me lar!" Haha! I like very attitude hor ? ;) Joking! Keep singing wrong. Luckily they all cannot understand Japanese, phew :D
Awhile later, mother, nephew and brothers come back to sing birthday song for big bro. Gosh, the kbox happy birthday song sound so weird. Got singaporean version anot? Dont have. Thats why, ah mor version one ?_? .
Went to eat, AGAIN. Children nowdays need to eat a lot, yeah.
The chili is so spicy. I hate chilli. Actually, prefer which type lar. But the stall I eat is like, :P . I hate the chilli. One dip can hot for 10 min. Tell the guy dont want chilli liao >:( BLEH! :P Haha! So childish, me :)
Still thinking about the 'big heart' part. People with 'big hearts' sure are special.
Gtg, damn lazy to revise science. I hate bio! I hate science! No choice -sigh- Must study to remain in express... Later my mother disappointed o.o I dont even care :] Go watch tv later :)
Kay lar, gtg. Bye lappy! -cries-

Beloved godmother ;D

第几个一百天(Hearing it now) ; Jiayi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment