YAY! Finally! Exams over! ;D
Oh yeah! SO HAPPY :D Although my science paper die liao. Cos you know what happened? I got stomach ache in the middle of it and I didnt finish 9 questions. Happy new year to me.
Well...
Today after exams/school, went home with Terence, Elia and Wani. I took a bath and chat a little with my dear father who was the only one at home this afternoon. Thn meet with Terence and Elia. Went to compass point the LRT to wait for Wani. I told two jokes to them, they dont even think is funny. My father say until very funny sia. Okay,
there is a professor that works in a mental hospital. He invented one medicine and let the patients to test. After one week, he tried if the medicine works on the patients. He drew a door on a wall. He said,"You all can go home now." Everybody rushed towards the wall, except for one person. The professor was amazed and thought his medicine worked. He asked the patient joyfully,"Why you dont want to open the door to go home?" The patient said...
"They all kana cheated liao lar. The key is here in my pocket."
The professoer knew that the outcome pf the medicine got worst and tried inventing another one. After letting the patients eating for another one week, he test if it works. He drew a beef steak on a plate and said,"Come and eat." Everbody tried to eat the 'steak' , except for one person. The professor was curious and asked,"Why you never go eat?" The patient said...
"Sorry, I'm a buddhist. I dont eat beef" -Bows-
Okay, I very lazy to type the another part of thos story and another joke I've said. I think is funny :\ Nah, forget it. Thn Terence and I chat chat. Elia said we're irritating thn we walked away saying we are going home. Elia thought fake ah, cos we always do that to her. Thn we went up the escalators even up to LRT from MRT. Thn Elia said to Terence,"No lar, I never say you irritating, Jiayi irritaing." Thn Terence went back. Cos she meant I very irritating so I waited for the train. When the LRT train came, I was like walking towards it thn Elia sia,"No, you not irritating, is Terence." Thn we saw Wani in that train. Thn 4 of us walked to MRT together. Still drama-ing. Thn I started to on my mp4 songs. Dont know what they saying during travelling. First, we lost in Orchard thn Wani asked for directions. We found the shop she wanted to go to thn waited for her hair thingy. So, Elia, Terence and I walk walk. They say they hungry so we ate at Old Chang Kee and both of them brought drinks. We walk walk a while more thn go see Wani. Wow, her hair was like Miss Faaezah's hair. But still nice :) Thn we accompanied her eat thn went home. I kept hearing songs so not really sure what they're chatting about.
When we reached Kangkar, some of them say want to plat badminton. Thn Terence and I went up to our own houses to take rackets while Wani and Elia 'chop' place.Play play play, Elia's shoe sopilt. She so pro. Like that also can. Thn we chat chat chat. I killed a spider and a bee.
Beware: I hate insects.
I'm scared of them actually, until some of them kind of pisses me off, thn urged me to kill them.
-_-v So pro eh? Thn went home, planning to go jog with Elia's mother later.
Sorry I didnt follow you all to jog. Actually, my stomach never really pain. Only a little and I'm lazy and all that. So, sorry guys I never told you the truth and never tag along. I'm so bad :D
Although, I scared they see this post thn they will say me :O So, kind of hope they didnt see :D I meant Wani , Terence and Elia wont see :P
Today finally can openly on lappy. Phew :D Cos exams are over.
Tomorrow bbq loh! YAY!
Nowadays my blog posts text kind of colourful hor? :D
So bored, so , BYE :D
Lala; Jiayi ;]
No comments:
Post a Comment