Saturday, February 12, 2011

I dont mean much in this world. I know thats why I quit.

I feel so dead during EVERYDAY. Gosh. I seriously miss 2EC. I'm having a 2EC-sick.
Sian, got Physics, chem, A maths, Geography and etc... From next week, the sec 3s are be banded into English classes and I'm in the 2nd group. I wana be either in the 1st or the 3rd! I want to be teached by Mdm Ng or Mr Patrick David! Better got Mrs Ho. I want Mdm Jayanthi. I want Miss Peh. I want Mr Wee. I want Miss Wong, MT teacher. Sianz.
Let's talk about 11/2/11 :D
Went to school as per normal. Nothing much happened. Ohya, ytd, or ytd ytd, I forgot, I saw Mrs Seegar and told her that I got tuition on Sat and Mon thn she ask me whether I started to like NPCC. And I was like, "Yes". Wow, I cant believe it :) Thn she very kind. She told me that if I happy, I like, she okay with it. SHE IS KIND :D So I'm not joining SYF, not skipping NPCC. Kay kay, back to 11/2/11. After sch went home with Elia and Shara(Elia's friend duno how to spell :x ). Bathed, went back to school saw MunMun, Sri and Shareenee. Joined them chat awhile thn meet with Mr mus and Lisa and Lisa's bro. Went to Bedok reservoir with Miss Fu, Mr Ang, ZiBin, TerenceTeo, one RedCross guy and auntie susan? The chinese teacher, i duno her name.
Walked briskly(not) around the reservoir (4.3km) for abt 1hr. Going to plan with Lisa abt the people doing marshal duty. Went back to sch to pick Jasmin and Aisyah up for NPCC dinner at Miss Elsa's house :)
Reached, raining (Y). Changed into Superhero top and the brown shorts. Then,
STEAMBOAT ! :D
Ate A LOT.
Thn after dinner, we lao yu sheng. After eating the yusheng, took some photos and played some card and board games :D Went to bus stop with Amanda . Reached home abt 11.45pm.
Overall, a nice day :D
JY

No comments:

Post a Comment