Phew, kind of pissed off.
Kay, I'm pissed off. Dont want to say later that particular somebody is looking at my blog O.O
Creepy.
Tomorrow cross country! 6.20am must report to school! TIRED MAX. Today chinese paper 2 and English summary confirm jialat.
I cant believe! I daydream-ed for so long! Haha, excitingg! :D
LOL, so, my class got one girl named Amber. SUPER SMART. I dont know why I suddenly talked about her , but, SHE IS WAYY TO SMART.
Two days ago went to TPPL's house to play, AND STUDY. We played blind mice and DO HOMEWORKS, hear songs, opening ceremony (green soft drink), closing ceremony(same drinks). SO FUN!
Yesterday went to watch The Green Hornet with Ah hui , lil bro, big bro and mommy. NICE SIALLL. :DD "Do you wana see something cool?" - Jay Chou/ Kato. Lol, the green bee, red hippo.
Another, today going to go mother's side family go eat dinner! Mother took a day off! Chiong-ed home alone to accompany her! :D Btw, today is the last day of Chinese New Year :(
SAD SIA. NO JUNK FOOD! NO SOFT DRINKS! NO HONGBAOS! NO VISTINGS! NO NEW YEAR SHOWS! D:
Lol, those childish craps :DD
Kind of bored now. And seriously feel like dying. I hate school. I hate homework, I hate stress, Ihateihateihate. K, goodbye.
JY ; Because of you, never again.
No comments:
Post a Comment