Friday, July 22, 2011

Fml. Mother giving me fking attitude. She always damn bias. I am damn pissed right now thank to her.
I hate her tonight. I only went dinner out with Jing zher and Jasmin until 10pm what. Got one time I even until midnight can?
Thn I 11pm+ just bathed finish. (Now 12:o2am). I asked her to look at my ulcer(s), telling her that I suspect / scared I got hand foot mouth disease cos got 2/3 ulcer (One damn BIG.).
Duno she really worry abt me or not. Like sooo lazy, without her specs, she tell me to take the spray thingy to help me spray, also complaining that very BLUR.
Hello, spectacles for what ?
I feel like she worry more abt her tv show than me please. I was starting to get pissed ," I ownself also can spray. Just want to let you see the ulcer. "
Yes, that simple.
She thn tell me to let her see again, without her specs AGAIN. "Ohh, this one look big." "ikr." "Spray more powder". -________________-
After that, told my bro want to use lappy thn he like, "I also want to use what -__-". -'-, my lappy ok.
But I stayed chill. I say " I know. " I lie on my bed thn close my eyes, almost sleeping. Maybe sleeping , LOL.
My mother saw me 'sleeping' with my wet hair. She like freaking scolding the shit out of me can. She say she know I'm tired, THN WHY CANT SHE LET ME SLEEP.
She brought the hair dryer to the room and I was like ready to let her blow for me.
But, no.
She throw-but-not-throwing-with-attitude give the hair dryer to me, "Ownslef blow your OWN hair". I was like , fine .
I blow myself with power I halfway thn my mother come back into the room again, taking (snatching) the hair dryer out of my hands thn told (command) me to take out my hairband. She on to the max, power II. Damn hot can. I told her it was very hot.
She freaking ignored my question.
Hello, I'm a human and I just asked a question. Is the question too diffficult for you to answer it? -__-
Let her blow, she freaking rough lor. Want to blow my hair she keep arrow me words like ," If I never blow, YOU will BLOW you hair?!"
Irritated.
So what my hair is wet? IS MY HAIR LOR. I DONT CARE IF MY HAIR DROP, I JUST WANA SLEEP.
But, oh yes. I was so pissed off, i cant sleep and am blogging abt it. Oh, how nice.
(hais, no mood post pics)
Ljy.

No comments:

Post a Comment