Thursday, July 21, 2011

Today during school time feel so !~@#$%*(! because of the damn ulcer. so many days alr. normally if i spray the powder for 2 days on it, will be cured. more than 2 days alr :( PAIN. JianHe thought I was like pissed off or something . Keep asking me what happened when I am cursing the ulcer. HAHAH. epic.
Today school as usual, except that today people got wear traditional costumes cos it's RACIAL HARMONY DAY :D
Junias' japanese costume damn nice please! My class got, Abigail, Rachel, Qistina, Syafiq and Aldwin (all i can remember) wearing traditional costume.
Mrs Ng, Mdm Ng and Mrs Rajah also wore!
Hehe, Sean (cousin) just come my house. Kor said that Sean didnt brought his key, his parents also not at home, so come our house (slackslack) .
Ahhhh, i hungry. Mommy cooking!
LIKE, FINALLY.
SHE. IS. COOKING. DURING. A. WEEK. DAY.
So after school, SRP.
SRP time all used it on circle properties test.
After SRP, rehearsal for NDP parade.
I PSM sial! But only needed to shout few commands :D
Saiful PC.
I think i got mentioned this before. HAHAHAH, nvm :)
I shout zao xia(like no voice) lor. Jialat ttm. -SIGHS-
kk, gtg, bb!

Saw this old picture [ HEARTS] :) More will be uploaded!
Ljy.

No comments:

Post a Comment