Tuesday, November 1, 2011

concealing it.

helloooo. shag, having intensives until 11 Novemner. Say until so nice, Mastery Learning Programme (MLP). LOOOOL.
got 2ec'10 chalet from 2-4nov! Finally! :D
BUTTT,
I GOT INTENSIVES. ARGHH. CANT OVERNIGHT. !@#$%^&*()! WTF. UNFAIR.
urgh, nvm. chill. -__-
busybusy, this holiday is so busy. IT IS NOT HOLIDAY AT ALL. Some more homework like so many only.
Also, I havent touch any of it at all even until now.
well, just now after intensive, went to canteen see Kavisha going henna for Rachel. Then after that, Preethna and two other sec 2s sat with Abigail and I. Did some henna then went to compass point.
I BOUGHT SASHIMI. SASHIMI IS MY DRUG. I'M ADDICTED TO SASHIMI.
It's so so so the awesome! nom nom nom, I WANT TO EAT MORE. THE MOREYOU HAVE, THE MORE YOU WANT. This is greed. man, GREED.muahahahhahahha.
kkk, i want to be on my own now (watch tv) since no one is at home today only me.
btw, today's weather is great.
byebye!
ljy.

No comments:

Post a Comment