Monday, November 14, 2011

It's okay to be not okay... ?

Hello hello!
Today practice for campfire dance was AWESOME. It was fun.
And I am VERY VERY VERY tired -_-zzz
Since morning tell around 5:30pm hehe.
Currently feeling: Being forgotten, sad.
I am hungry.
I am lazy.
I wana eat MEAT and spinach.
I wana drink some alcohol (can't) :P
I wana cry :(
Lalalalalala.
I wana die.
I wana live in the past.
I wana be like last time.
I'll choose to live in memories than looking forward to the future :P
lalalalalala, mom will be late home tonight :(
Should I get consulted? I feel like crying but I don't have anyone to turn to. Like, nothing big deal lah. I just wana a shoulder that doesn't judge for me to lean on. Gender doesn't matter. HAHA :D
At last, I'm still alone. Only can lend my own shoulder to myself.
My heading, "Turn your tears into strength, don't cry." I guess it doesn't work on me anymore.
Gonna changeeeeee.
CRAVING FOR THISSSS.
neh neh ni poo poo :P
byebye.
Ljy.

No comments:

Post a Comment