Currently feeling down.
Should find some notebook or things to use it as diary to write down about what's on my mind.
A new one! Previously, I got one fully written! Like, finally.
Cos I love papers and like scribbling. So everytime I bought a diary, I always ended up writing or drawing other stuffs.
Well, it's been such a long time since I touched the keyboard. Just wiped it, LOL. All the dust.
I wana learn new song, I WANT NEW KEYBOARD. This kb of mine actually belonged to my father. But since my cousin taught me how the play chorus of tong hua , it's like mine cos I kept playing other songs like twinkle little stars, HAHA. (kay, feeling better).
I want learn so many songs! But my hands like so fat, keep pressing the wrong notes. So damn freakingggg!@#$%^&*(-'-! SHORT somemore.
andand, this kb of mine damn short also, not enough to play fur elise liaoooo.
SIAN, I WANT LEARN PIANO, KB (the same?!) , DRUMS, BASS, VIOLIN. I wana learn this 5!:<
#nowplaying Elva Hsiao-Cuo de ren.
LOLOL, this song is making me feel a little down again. but , whatever. it's nice~
但是做人已经那么累~
Sort of means like, but living is alr so tired . LOL, MY LANGUAGE FAIL.
Today outing with NPCC. Fun ah, I spammed 1600+ photos. paiseh sia, but mei you ban fa, I love to snapping sounds!
Like - chikki- - chikki- x500
I want to die alr.
Lots of useless stuffs are floating on my mind. Must write them down later!
Can't write here so public.
-whispers- i guess nobody will guess what's on my mind. The other side of me. MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH * EVIL LAUGHTER *
k, thanks bye. -stares- (i now not happy liao)
ljy.
No comments:
Post a Comment