Hello!~ shall post some pics from dad's bday and some photos from aunt's house :D
Wanted to post about a week or two ago but didnt complete it and saved into drafts.
Well, I guess right now I won't post anything about my cousin's wedding or about the camp cos I'm too lazy :P
I'm home. The past few days I went to my aunt(godmom)'s house to overnight.
I love the aircon from her house. And everyday at there will be food food FOOD.
My heaven, FOOOOD.
Andand, I cooked for two breakfasts! NOT BAD RIGHT :D with soup some more.
Tomorrow early in the morning will go some school to take some second-hand books. That's the reason I'm home. Otherwise, I would still be in my aunt's house and playing other games.
My memory is getting poorer and worsened. I REMEMBERED I wanted to blog about something like, few mins ago but now I forget alr. Just now also, took some of my brother's books and I wanted to tell mommy something, but FORGOT.
Poor memory of mine. I can't even remember formulas properly for examinations (last min).
Seriously, EVERYBODY'S ASLEEP.
Removed my yellow nail polish two days ago. Going to paint it back today or tomorrow :> heh heh.
I want money to buy new year clothes :( But I don't want to ask too much from parents. Like, even my brother's working and got his pay. I didn't work and even ask for money? Ridiculous.
Getting bored. Maybe going to sleep soon. I'm on Omegle now. HAHA! wanted to try! :)
SCARE ME. Just now my lil bro suddenly talk then I asked him what he talking then dk what he say again. Then I asked whether he is dreaming or what then my mother shook her head.LOL. funny.
kkk, gtg. bye bye~ :D
LJY.
I love the aircon from her house. And everyday at there will be food food FOOD.
My heaven, FOOOOD.
Andand, I cooked for two breakfasts! NOT BAD RIGHT :D with soup some more.
Tomorrow early in the morning will go some school to take some second-hand books. That's the reason I'm home. Otherwise, I would still be in my aunt's house and playing other games.
My memory is getting poorer and worsened. I REMEMBERED I wanted to blog about something like, few mins ago but now I forget alr. Just now also, took some of my brother's books and I wanted to tell mommy something, but FORGOT.
Poor memory of mine. I can't even remember formulas properly for examinations (last min).
Seriously, EVERYBODY'S ASLEEP.
Removed my yellow nail polish two days ago. Going to paint it back today or tomorrow :> heh heh.
I want money to buy new year clothes :( But I don't want to ask too much from parents. Like, even my brother's working and got his pay. I didn't work and even ask for money? Ridiculous.
Getting bored. Maybe going to sleep soon. I'm on Omegle now. HAHA! wanted to try! :)
SCARE ME. Just now my lil bro suddenly talk then I asked him what he talking then dk what he say again. Then I asked whether he is dreaming or what then my mother shook her head.LOL. funny.
kkk, gtg. bye bye~ :D
LJY.
No comments:
Post a Comment