ahhhh, i cut my hair.
I know I'm ugly but, I GONNA TORTURE YOUR EYES. MUAHAHAHAHA. nah, jk.
Abigail's hmwk is with me, BUT. BBUUUTTTT. I never copy blindly ok. I now thinking about what to write for my English-Book Review. I writing half way for Jane Blonde. Cos other than that series of Jane Blonde spy novels, I think I cannot remember other stories from other books. Hahah.
So, shall TRY to chiong SS , English and Emaths till pops' back home.
Oh, ya. had my first meal in 2012 with family in Chinatown. Awesome much. love them.
(forgot to post, 1 hr later....)
pops' back and he just told me to sleep. scare me. wtfff.
xoxo gdnight human beings!,
ljy.
Abigail's hmwk is with me, BUT. BBUUUTTTT. I never copy blindly ok. I now thinking about what to write for my English-Book Review. I writing half way for Jane Blonde. Cos other than that series of Jane Blonde spy novels, I think I cannot remember other stories from other books. Hahah.
So, shall TRY to chiong SS , English and Emaths till pops' back home.
Oh, ya. had my first meal in 2012 with family in Chinatown. Awesome much. love them.
(forgot to post, 1 hr later....)
pops' back and he just told me to sleep. scare me. wtfff.
xoxo gdnight human beings!,
ljy.
No comments:
Post a Comment