First fay of school.
Mr Sim is our new form teacher. Wheee. I kind of miss Mrs Rajah. But , nah. She's our EL teacher. Some more, our class name is not 4EB, its 4 Noble 7!
Mr Sim is our new form teacher. Wheee. I kind of miss Mrs Rajah. But , nah. She's our EL teacher. Some more, our class name is not 4EB, its 4 Noble 7!
Bet it will take some time for me to get used to it.
But I think its weird. The name for classes for every levels are weird.
as if i care THAT much.
But I think its weird. The name for classes for every levels are weird.
as if i care THAT much.
ARGH, SHYTZXC. I forgot do Chinese and EL compre. wth/
look at the time. my 12.2 also MIA. Guess will be copying other people's one. HAHA.
Ehhh, at least I at admit I copy ok. When I refer means, I really refer.
look at the time. my 12.2 also MIA. Guess will be copying other people's one. HAHA.
Ehhh, at least I at admit I copy ok. When I refer means, I really refer.
k, now listening to Guang Liang's songs.
going sleep/ like, very soon. didnt had enough sleep ytd. kbye
xx,
ljy.
No comments:
Post a Comment