Hello hello. today's trg wzs quite fun~
Get to practice our POP ~ ok, went LAN with terence,wani,desmond,ferdi,elia,crisha,lihser,jiamin,christopher,kelly,jill and shaoqin since last sat and wed after the cross country (slot in).
Oh ya, Kelly and I got the 52th and 53th position. But like no use lo! We like jogging (for me is like running) like mad then we got more than 50th position. even crisha jiamin and lisa junias WALKED got 98,99 and 80++ position lo. TSK.
Just now after NPCC went LAN with Wani, Jill, Terence and Ferdi. Ferdi and Jill a lot of scandals wor. wheet wheet.
I want go eat Aston with Joiee!~ on nom nom nom nom. i want to eat the rice! SHOO NICE.
Lol, look at the time.
dad's just got back and told me to off lappy.
I want to learn piano! and bass! and drums! and violin! I WANT TO LEARN MUSICAL INSTRUMENTSSSS.
k, iwant sleep liao goodnight <3
ljy
PS: I am hungry ; will upload photos on [new]phone next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment