Friday, March 9, 2012

paiseh, lazy drag photos :3




yo babesss.
Going to watch movie with Jill, Bird, Des, Crisha and JiaMin, probably Kelly too. After that...
LANNNN! <3 \yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh/
Because today Term break starts todayyy! XDD OH YEAH ROCKER.
btw, lazy type anyth. Keep forgetting to watch anime. can you believe it.
Like, earlier, I FINALLY got time to use lappy likeaboss then I suddenly feel FB and twitter sian liao. Now then realise i wasted time. I DIDNT WATCH ANIME GAIN FISH MY LIKE D'X
sad. soooo sad.
Back to blogging,
I passed my humanities maths and english! I failed all science and chinese -_-.
I want to learn musical instruments sia,. Like bass, piano, drums, violin.
I remembered blogging about this last time. a year or two ago maybe?
BUT, I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO READ SCORES FROM THE SHEETS :'(
I am so stupid. idiot me. argh. cb. :<
lalalala
hungry siol.
I want faster put screen protector on my phone :{
K LA, ME GOING SLEEP SOON LIKEBOSS :)
goodnight!
ljy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment