Currently pissed. But I bet i'll be feeling alright i go along typing this post.
There's this fucking person , who lovessss to fake and lovessss to bitch.
She knows that I know that she's bitchy so she got this inner real bitch and outer fake bitch character.
kanasai.
act cute only.
Disgusting shit.
I can't believe I trusted her so many times before.
Why you treat others so bitchy and give others different priorities when you don't even want to be treated like one?
You believed everything she says and trust nothing I said. Do you think I will give you my trust?
3 years old baby also dont like ok.
If you are hinting me something by giving me attitude, just say it.
You don't like, I also don't like.
I'm not THAT blind like what you think.
Although I'm slow, but i still got a brain to think, my eyes to see and my ears to hear the truth.
I only didn't want to show you how i really feel cos I think like that our friendship will be very wasted.
I just hope that she can just be more generous, take in more,dont judge so much and not so double-sided.
Everybody got double-sided faces ok, but people with too much of it, others will surely start to dislike them.
Obviously I have a little double-sided la, so people also hate me right.
forget it, dont want to be my friend? Be my guest, bitch.
-
Ok can, happy liao.
Nowadays having lots of weird dreams.
Wait,
did I mentioned that before on the previous post?
HAHAHAHA, I DAMN FORGETFUL MAN. lazy go check :3
Yesterday at Chinese lesson
I told HuiXin:I want go toilet
HX: Go loMe:I shy
HX:*laughs
Me:Why you laugh?!
HX:Because you cute.
OMG HAHAHAHHA, I LOLED LIKEABOSS. SHE JUST SAID I CUTE.
I forgot was it yesterday or the day before, HX also said that she was cute, HAHAHAHA TROLOLOL.
funny shitzxc.
We also doodled a lot in chinese lesson and because of that, teacher said me :<
-
Today went Kbox !! XDDDD
With Terence, Jiamin, Ferdi, SiXian and ShaoQin.
Too bad Kelly , Jill and Crisha wasn't here.
That Kelly hor, -facepalm-
She's the one who suggested to go karaoke but then because she last minute asked permission from her mom, she can't go.
Awww mannnn, wasted.
Everything was fun! VERY VERY FUNNNN XD
heh heh, awesome bishhhhh.
-
To say the truth, I really appreciate pang being a very very good friend to me since sec 2. So many things have passed and we still maintained our friendship. I mean, its kind of awesome because he's also my first best guy friend , so yeahhhh. and and that, although we are not always together now because of the different class, we're still close ( i think \HAHAHA/).
But I must admit, drifted a lot with Elia, Wani and Shandy.
Jill, des and ferdi also.
Oh my god, feel like crying.
cheeeebaiiiiiii hahahaha.
i'm cool.
Obviously I also miss Abigail too lo, we've drifted a lot a lot.
Remembered last time we used to have this secret language and used to implant bomb in her house and invade there almost everyday.
Now? She have her friendssss, hahaha i so good, i dont force people to stay with me.
I know my face like people see liao dont feel like staying but still, I shall just accept the fact.
-
Chinese' O 'levels next monday . A little scared but as well as, i dont really give a damn.
IDK LAAA, CHINESE LIKE CONFIRM FAIL LO.
AIYA ALL FAIL LA
SCIENCE, MATHS, ENGLISH, HUMANITIES ALSO FAIL.
I'm sucha failure.
I'm not the material to study :(
sianzxcs.
WHATEVER,
NOW PHOTOSSSS ~
FROM CAMERAAAAA (freking lousy, so not much photos taken)
Crazy bunch of peopleee <3
FROM PHONEEEEE






kkkk, enough enough XDDDD
I lazy go bathe oh gosh.
tmrow going downtown east, wheeeee~
lazy blog alr la, I go add some colours to the text k.
ciaooooo~
x, ljy <3


No comments:
Post a Comment