hello!
Currently at home... maybe for another 2 more hours also.
Normally lil bro will be watching his barefoot (i think its spelled like that), running man or family outing.
Normally mommy will be watching TV or read newspapers.
But now mom and dad are at Genting.
Joie Stella YX and XY went there two days ago.
Was just thinking about his phrase for half of today... hmm... I'm not emo-ing but feels like Eason Chan's K歌之王 the song one part of the lyrics. Seems logical to me haha
Today's OCL (out of campus learning, also known as e-learning) sucks. Can you believe since morning (other than going downstairs with lil bro and going toilet), I was on my bed? I am still on it hehe... andand, it seems that as usual, I don't know what to do, so I didn't contribute to the team... I hate myself for bein so bad at work. WHAT IF I WORK LIKE, INDUSTRIAL WORK NEXT TIME?! I think I will never get promoted for my whole life... dayum
okok, actually was finding pictures to blog about my days (like AFA and kbox and dk simi sai la hor haha) but big bro called me, so WE'RE HAVING DINNER TOGETHER~~ either macs or kfc though. Wanted to cook, but super lazy so nah hehe
ciao loves
Ljy

No comments:
Post a Comment