Wednesday, November 27, 2013

its a rainy wednesday

Yoyoyo! The title have no link ok! hahaha
Dayum, I lost my ring. The one that looks like moustache but its actually a pair of cartoony wings.
Quite sad but then no point la. Somemore I bought it at a pretty reasonable price so its ok. 
Yesterday night dreamt of something creepy!
The left side of my teeth some rotten one then got one jagged tooth. The right side one... my gums and teeth came out. so its like, I got nothing at the right side of my mouth. Its creepy... so creepy...
-
Today's music theory, transposition. Mixed with scales and intervals. I think I can't get good DG for this T_T
Had cheese fries after the seminar! THE CHEESE IS LIKE THE SALTY TYPE ONE SO ITS GOOD. next time i take picture!
Got a little wet because of the rain when coming back home. 
I rarely take pictures nowadays cos phone no more memory... hais
okok I play tetris battle then help do kampong glam ppt!
ciao peeps!

BONUS PHOTO:









#throwbackwednesday #winkwink #bonus #yes, #iamthat #lame #and #bored

LJY

No comments:

Post a Comment