Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ciaossu!
Hais, don't know whether want to go to the STGCC with the members of Otaku Circle.
I want to go, meet and get to know the people there. But Terence Pang and Mun Mun not going.
I scared my 'anti-social' attitude will come out. ARGH.
Shandy say if TP and MM not going, she going accompany me. But waste money for entrance fee for her. She not even interested in anime and stuffs.
Should I go? Should I not go? I DON'T KNOW.
nvm, leave that aside first.
I PASSED MY CHINESE PAPER ! whoots!
But for reason, I am stressed right now. Maybe just now cried too much over the show showed on tv. Or maybe, my Amaths. Hahah, i left 2 questions blank. 4 marks fly away. wheeee~
I feel so unsettled right now. Don't know why.
OH YA. HAHAH.
Last night I dreamed of mommy bought me contact lenses! It was quite 'blessful' because I've got what I wanted!
But, there was one scary part where the contact lens on my left eye cracked(it was glass._.), and my eyes turned light blue, like a demon.
Hahah, roarrrrrrr.
Sianzxcs. The STGCC question is still floating in my head. I havent packed my bag for tmrw yet. HAIS. I WANT TO DIE.
shall go slackk.
byebye.
Ljy.

No comments:

Post a Comment