Am seriously dizzy now, too nervous for tmrw parade. Actually I have the 'extra role' so I no need to be THAT nervous.
But, I never even been a CC before, now be PSM. Confirm nervous one ah. Ahh, giddy giddy.
Havent do hmwk! Tmrw need to hand in maths and english. Maths halfway, English HAVENT DO!
OH MY LIFE.
I also havent iron my Full-U. Die, gg.com.org.sg.
Soo tired. Never even sleep enough. Ytd thanks to mom(but it's still ok. got food :D), today thanks to tuition.
But, today weather not too bad. Quite cooling :) me like it.
I havent eat, thought mommy going to buy dinner but until now (9:30pm) still havent heard from her. Maybe she eating with her friends.
Ahh! hungry and worried over nothing.
Hehe, i sounded so dramatic :)
Lol, Joie look so skinny, but her face look soo tired (from work) :D
Kk, gtg. Want to slackslack! Byebye.
-wishmegoodlucktmrdontzaoxia-
LJY; still giddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment