Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hello~ -Sighs-
Flunked my geography paper. Emaths paper also never do finish, but I did my best alr. zzz.
Today during SS SRP got back Essay. I FAILED. HAHAH. Lol, i think is actually quite funny cos i knew i will fail the test. I am veryvery accurate! :)
Tireddd. Tmr last day for CT2! YESSAH. Amaths and English summary.
Nowadays having weird dreams. VERYVERY WEIRD DREAMS.
Got so many complex things in my mind I want to ask. I want a listening ear. But I dont know find who to talk about it :/
So ironic. I want a listening ear and I want to be alone. What the heck.
It's ok. I'm crazy.
Mommy just came back from work and bought dinner!
HEH HEH, the melon with ribs soup + rice. Yessah! -heartss-
byebye, me want go makan liao.
Ljy.

No comments:

Post a Comment