Today after school, went home with Jill and Terence. They planned to go LAN with Benjamin and Desmond. I never joined them at last. Jill come my house to bathe and thn after that went to KFC meet with Shandy and Nick.
Terence came after that. chatchatchatchatchatchat.
Seperated with Terence and Jill, went to bus stop with Shandy and Nick. I light bulb of the day.
Went to NEX walkwalk, see clothes to wear tmrw for the dinner.
I bought nothing there. Shandy bought one Cotton On shirt there, if I never remembered wrong.
Went to Hougang Mall after that. I bought one pair of Cotton On shoes and one Iora shirt. Shandy bought one more Iora shirt there too.
Went home after that. Actually got more inner side stories, lazy to type out. Want to sleep soon :D
So, end up didnt go LAN with Desmond, Jill, Terence and Ben.
Tmrw meeting with Shandy, Pang, Terence Fong, Munmun (maybe), Jasmin, Nick, Alfred and Sing Yee (sp er?) early in the morning for ACME. -_________-zzz
Will go home, bathe and meet up again with Shandy and probably Terence .
Attire for dinner: Smart Casual. Still dont really have any idea what to wear.
oh ya, remembered today during geography lessons drew Pokemon with Benjamin and Yew Yong.
Saw this on the graph paper too XD
Want to sleep already. Goodnight!
LJY.
No comments:
Post a Comment